We love it when our gorgeous dolls find happy new homes, and it’s always wonderful to see what they get up to with their new best friends.
So to stay in touch, we’ve created Doll Diaries! We’d love you to post a picture to Facebook of the doll adventures that take place in your home.
Here are some ideas of the moments you could capture:
- Fun hairstyles
- Creative new outfits or outfit combinations
- Outdoor escapades
- Inventive scenes, like bedrooms, show jumping arenas, doll ballet studios and more
- Moments of pure playtime joy
Simply post your picture to our Facebook page – and be sure to tag us in it too!
We’re looking for entries featuring Our Generation, Lottie, Lori and Corolle dolls and will select one winner from each of these doll categories. Each winner will receive an accessory pack suited to their doll.
Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to NZ residents only.
- Winners will be selected by the team at Love to Learn Toys and notified via the Facebook page used to post.
- There will be up to four winners, provided an entry is supplied for each valid doll brand, Lori, Lottie, Our Generation, Corolle. Each prize will comprise of a hair or clothing accessory pack as chosen by Love to Learn. There is one prize for each of these four brands and each prize will be suited to the winning doll.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, gift cards or other products.
- Once an image is submitted to ‘Doll Diaries’, the owner agrees to Love to Learn using the image on its website, in social media, in print and any other format in which to promote dolls. Images will never be sold or used out of context.
- All image submissions must be made by, or under the supervision of, an individual over the age of 18. This individual must be the parent or guardian of any pictured child/children and by submitting the image, gives consent for the image to be used by Love to Learn as per point 5 of these Terms and Conditions above.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to these terms and conditions.
- Entries for the second draw close on 1st September 2017.